Projection Admin 8/10



To do this evening/ was completed: Found out what was causing the issue with The Odyssey yesterday. I sent out an email to projection/Matthew regarding this and with a slight plea to stay on our best (practices) behaviour while we move through the summer brain fog. A read through is necessary, but it would mean a lot to me if you could seriously take it to heart. 

Matinee Odyssey show off to a beautiful start. 

Presentation Issues: None. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built the playlists for Paw Patrol and other SE shows for the coming week. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Fix T4 up and added gear grease, checked motor control, ran loops. The guide roller at the bottom I have a few ideas for, since I think I know what might be the problem(s). It's not a major, major issue right now, but we should and will start looking into it. I'll work with Alec on this. 

Adjusted lenses/plates and ran loops for Beavis and Butthead in T1. All set for the show tonight! 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): Received a poster for the film Hope. stored and labeled in T3/7. 

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested new trailers and Dog preshow content. 

Downloading the Trees Lounge DCP via filemail app in 4/6 right now. Please ingest this once it's done. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes. 

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. 

Marquee updated?: Yes. 35mm side and brunch side udpated. 

Posters updated?: We can put Paw Patrol out in the lefthand bottom corner on the left side, but there's two large bikes blocking it, so we'll have to wait til tomorrow morning. 

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

NPP Projection Close 9/6