Projection Admin 8/12



To do this evening/ was completed: Staff Screenings are out on 7Shits, playlists built and scheduled on the LMS, blocked on the calendar. - L

Lotta first runs opening up this week. We're all set. I hunted down the keys for Tony today, which we received shortly after. Bottle Rocket keys haven't opened up yet - I'll tech this Friday. Onda I'll take a look at tomorrow since work was goin' on in T4 today. - LH

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Changed the lenses and plates and ran loops for Belly. - LH

Ran a loop in T4 and cleaned the projector. Odyssey is threaded for the one show tonight. -AL

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Received the content for the drag performance for Bound. Downloaded and DCP'd everything. All performance bits have been ingested to the LMS and T2, we're just waiting on the video from Jennifer Tilly. - LH

Ingested DCP feature of The Dagger of Kamui, ingested the DCP of Top Gun - LH

For the rest of this week we're waiting on Blind Fury and The Fan (both are Sony, so they'll come in a lil last min)- L

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Heat Lightning got picked up. Waiting on labels for Beavis - LH

Print/video Inspection: 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: I sanded the mark on the bottom T4 roller that had been dug in by the film when it wasn't spinning. It isn't perfect but it's better than before, still not really a risk to the film. -AL

Changed a ceiling bulb in T7 -AL

I ran a new ethernet cable for the T4 PIB. When the Christie reads as "unreachable" on Screenwriter reseating that cable resolves that, so I replaced it hoping that this won't be an issue any longer. -AL

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

NPP Projection Close 9/6