Projection Admin 8/5
To do this evening/ was completed: The Odyssey on 35mm continues to run smoothly in T4. Matinee is almost finished.
Had our cinema meeting. We're just waiting on Citizen Ruth (John reached out for tracking) and I reached out for tracking for Heat Lightning early this morning, which we've received. Print should arrive tomorrow.
Presentation Issues: No issues. Masking/power running just fine in T4.
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Noticed today that the V2 Class of 96 trailer didn't mention Citizen Ruth being on 35mm, so Kat made a new one. I ingested this and updated all the playlists that need it.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: John Carter is all set for tonight! Just an intro from Desmond. Should be an easy show. I updated the volume.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested Bottle Rocket to the LMS.
Ingested the new Precode Parade V2 preshow.
Downloaded, unzipped and ingested Onda feature DCP to the LMS.
DCP'd and ingested the slide for Heat Lightning.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Noticed that Stir of Echoes wasn't picked up, so I scheduled another pickup for it. This is going out today!
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Noticed that Stir of Echoes wasn't picked up, so I scheduled another pickup for it. This is going out today!
Deleted a bunch of DCPs we no longer need.
Print/video Inspection: Inspected the first three reels of First Strike (Sundays on Fire). Feel free to continue this tonight! I have put the first three reels back on their shipping reels tails out so that they're ready when it comes time to screen.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Print/video Inspection: Inspected the first three reels of First Strike (Sundays on Fire). Feel free to continue this tonight! I have put the first three reels back on their shipping reels tails out so that they're ready when it comes time to screen.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment