Projection Admin 8/6
To do this evening/ was completed: Alec n I got the matinee 35mm of the Odyssey up and running and handed out a VI device for a lady in seat 403. We've done this for a show before and just try to match it up as best we can. Please snag this after the show! Thank you! Print continues to look great.
Presentation Issues: No issues.
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
I brought the volume up for One Night Only (just not for the babies playlist(!), which I also made and scheduled for Tuesday).
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Wild Inside is all set for this evening's screening, intro, Q&A...and Alec made adjustments to the lamp in T2. Should be a breeze.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): We received Crash, Heat Lightning and Citizen Ruth today. All up in the booth(s).
Feature DCP of Tony has been ingested.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Stir of Echoes (finally) got picked up.
Print/video Inspection: I believe Alec might've began inspecting Heat Lightning while I began inspecting Citizen Ruth in T4, but I'd double check. I'm having Will prioritize Citizen Ruth tonight which, so far, looks good with the exception of fair amount of splices.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Stir of Echoes (finally) got picked up.
Print/video Inspection: I believe Alec might've began inspecting Heat Lightning while I began inspecting Citizen Ruth in T4, but I'd double check. I'm having Will prioritize Citizen Ruth tonight which, so far, looks good with the exception of fair amount of splices.
In addition to Citizen Ruth, I finished inspecting the rest of First Strike. Full report up, but I tagged Jack in the fourth reel section to make sure the rest of those notes are added. I'm assuming there's not much of a material departure for it from the others. Also tech'd the first reel of this with Cristina! Ran a reel of Beavis and Butthead for her, too. Volume logged for both!
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning: Gave the bottom platter deck a good clean without pressing into it too much.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Checked the cue sheets!
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning: Gave the bottom platter deck a good clean without pressing into it too much.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Checked the cue sheets!
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment