NPP Projection Close 9/28



To do this evening/ was completed: No update on the bird situation, at least as of 10 pm.

Scheduled first four days of coming week in LMS, excluding Your Mother x3, which still needs a playlist.

Built and scheduled both Gotham Shorts programs. *Note*: I could not find the last short for Program 1, We're Not Done Yet. I see it was tech'd and probably I'm overlooking it but right now it's not in the playlist so we need to be sure to add it tomorrow.

Zeism went smoothly. We ended up skipping the intro. DJ equipment broken down at the end of the night. 

**The last intact Captiview device is no longer intact, the bottom clamp is fully detached from the rest of it.**

Took down old brunch and 35mm letters, new brunch letters up. 35mm coming soon.

**Got a call from MOD about the showtime display board not showing everything. 3/7 Lenovo computer was pretty much unresponsive save for some program that I couldn't really use (this program was not on the regular home screen but simply displaying itself against a black screen). I restarted the computer but I'm not sure I resolved the issue, the board was showing most of the right info ("no more showtimes tonight") but not all of it. I should note also that when I restarted the Lenovo (for the second time) I hit Enter which stopped the computer from starting up normally and instead prompted a reset.**

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2