Projection Admin 9/27



To do this evening/ was completed: Just FYI - I came in this morning to find that projector 1 had been left on since yesterday. Please remember to turn them off. Thanks!

The print of Forbidden Planet went well. All reels have been rewound. I will get this shipped out tomorrow morning. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Juice went well in T4 today. DCP has since been deleted from the LMS. Playlist, too. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Checked the Simple DCP server to see if there's any new bits n bobs in there for NewFest. Nothing today. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Got a call from MOD that there was a leak coming down the brick wall in T2, in the theatre space, so I went to go check the booth. The hatch is just fine, but there's a small leak (or was) coming from a few open cracks in the brick wall right next to the ladder on the right side. Rebecca told Matthew, sent photos and videos of both the booth and the theatre space. The equipment is fine and this has happened before when it rains hard. The leak is stable (I've been periodically checking in on it), but please keep an eye on it throughout the night. Thanks!

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2