NPP Projection Report 10/3 Open
To do this evening/ was completed: A reminder about the Your Mother Q&A tomorrow. Jack, you will need to pull the stairs out for the T2 stage, put the stanchions out, and set out two director chairs with mics during the credits.
Also the two marquee rentals can come down after 10pm tonight.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: I made a playlist for the Your Mother Q&A show tomorrow. I made a slide alerting the audience to the Q&A and placed it after the policy clip. It's called "Slide_YourMother_QA." Please note this is not a custom slide to have on screen during the Q&A, I put our logo slide in place for that. Updated the cue sheets and LMS schedule for tomorrow.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: The Newsies private event went very well.
Spoons also went smoothly. All equipment has been put away. FYI--they left some bins under the curtain. Michael will come get them during the week.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?: I took down Practical Magic 2 and replaced it with Your Mother.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?: I took down Practical Magic 2 and replaced it with Your Mother.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment