NPP Projection Report 10/7 Admin
To do this evening/ was completed:
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: I built a Social Reckoning playlist for tomorrow and scheduled it. didn't build the 10/9 version since we'll be getting the new QR clip tomorrow.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: I set 2.20 masking in all theaters except 3 for Other Mommy. Since I had already saved over the old 2.20 preset for 1.50 (Primetime), I used the 2.00 preset for this. The reason I did not change it in 3 is because one of the shorts in the private event tomorrow night is 2.00. So 2.20 masking will need to be set in T3 on Friday for Other Mommy.
Ran loops for Attack the Block tonight.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): A Brooklyn Dream is converting to DCP, going directly into the Share folder. Please ingest to the LMS and Theater 1 when it finishes tonight. There is also a still which should be on screen during the band's performance. It's in the downloads folder and it still needs to be converted.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): A Brooklyn Dream is converting to DCP, going directly into the Share folder. Please ingest to the LMS and Theater 1 when it finishes tonight. There is also a still which should be on screen during the band's performance. It's in the downloads folder and it still needs to be converted.
Received Vampire's Kiss, this is down in 1.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): I attached labels to Eternal Evil of Asia, placed it on the cart, and scheduled a pickup for tomorrow.
Print/video Inspection: We had a run through of the content for the private event tomorrow night in T3. This is all set. I built the playlist.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: I decided to change the bulb in T1, it was over warranty hours but just shy of the limit we'd set for it. I had noticed it starting to flicker, though, and with NewFest coming I decided to just change it now.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): I attached labels to Eternal Evil of Asia, placed it on the cart, and scheduled a pickup for tomorrow.
Print/video Inspection: We had a run through of the content for the private event tomorrow night in T3. This is all set. I built the playlist.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: I decided to change the bulb in T1, it was over warranty hours but just shy of the limit we'd set for it. I had noticed it starting to flicker, though, and with NewFest coming I decided to just change it now.
I printed out more 35mm print info sheets.
Changed a ceiling bulb in T5
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Added Social Reckoning and Brooklyn Dream for tomorrow
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Added Social Reckoning and Brooklyn Dream for tomorrow
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment