NPP Projection Report 10/9 Close


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested You Can See Everything to the LMS

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes, added November titles.

Maintenance/cleaning: Started a new poster archive tube with the latest releases and added some posters to the trivia section.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes, tomorrow is all set.

Was able to get a head start on 10/16 cue sheets. You Can See Everything weekend shows are already on sale and with the feature in I made the formula and filled those out. Also filled in brunches and NewFest events during the week. Credit offset is missing for the NewFest features on this schedule without Q&As (Tiger and I Am Going to Miss You), and Addams Family is just preshow timing for now since we don't have the feature.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?: Coyote Vs Acme was still up so I took it down. Moved a few things around. You Can See Everything is outside now and Wild Horse Nine is up in the lobby (I could've sworn we had Wildwood posters but they must've not come in yet).

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2