Projection Report 8/25 Open



Presentation Issues: None. I did get a couple complaints that the short preceding Blinded By The Light was a bit too loud, so I lowered it from 4.5 to 4.2 in the playlist.

Preshow Clips/Playlist: I cleared out a bit of old content/playlists from the last couple of weeks. I also added the credit offset cue to Tigers Are Not Afraid.

Trailer Updates: No updates

Special Events/ AV set up: No events

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): None

Ordering/Receiving (content): None

Outgoing/Shipping (content): None

Print/video Inspection: None. I emailed Eclair this morning about our keys for Tigers Are Not Afraid and received/ingested them before leaving. Daniel—can you QC it in TH3 tonight? If not, I can in the morning.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes, added credit offset for Tigers Are Not Afraid.

Maintenance/cleaning: None

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes, no cue sheet issues today.

Marquee updated?: No updates

Posters updated?: No updates

Cleaning lights on for the night?: N/a

Projectors off for the night?: n/a

Projection cart by TH5?: Back in 3/7

Nest: Plex was down today! I tried to troubleshoot the problem to no avail.

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24