NPP Projection Report 8/2 Admin
To do this evening/ was completed: Jungle Fever can be inspected tonight.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Set up two mics in Theater 3 for the Film Feast intro tonight. Left two mic stands with the smaller mic holders attached under the curtain, please remove the mic holders after the event, store them in the bin with the wired mics, and return the stands to Theater 1 under the curtain. Skipped through the playlist to test the mics and check the feature, it's good to go. Left the levels at a good spot on the mixer so it just needs to be turned on. The movie sounded good at 5 in the empty theater, but since it will be full I set the volume to 5.3 in the playlist. It may need to be raised a bit further.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Raiders of the Lost Ark DCP came in, ingested it to Th1.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Dropped off Escape from New York and Everything Everywhere All at Once drives at the FedEx drop box. We were holding onto Everything Everywhere in case it reopened but it's been a few weeks so I think it's safe to let it go.
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Added tracking for the Days of Thunder print, it’s coming on Friday.
Maintenance/cleaning: Mike from DMS was here working on the Theater 2 Christie when I got in. I did some other work and went up to the booth around 1 and by that time he had gone. I saw on the light history he’d put a new 30 in, so I put a movie on screen followed by an all-white test pattern and the lamp is still strobing. It seemed slightly fainter with this new lamp but it's definitely still present. I'm not sure what else he did, so I followed up with DMS to see if Mike was able to figure out what the issue might be.
Measured/labeled most of our XLR cables, knowing the length at a glance should come in handy for events like Shouting at the Screen where we have to run cables over long distances, but also should make setups and breakdowns a little smoother for any events that need them, we can use shorter ones for things that don’t require a long cable like connecting the processor to the wall output, and use medium length ones for wired mics for intros/Q&As.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Scheduled movies for Monday 8/8 - Thursday 8/11, completed cues. Filled in cues for all special events (except the private event on Tuesday, content TBD), as well.
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Scheduled movies for Monday 8/8 - Thursday 8/11, completed cues. Filled in cues for all special events (except the private event on Tuesday, content TBD), as well.
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment