NPP Projection Close 9/12



To do this evening/ was completed:
Would have been a great day apart from the mishap during Secret Ceremony tonight. But otherwise it was a good night. 

Presentation Issues: During the second to last reel of Secret Ceremony, Reel 5 snapped just as the countdown went through the projector. Somehow, I didn't hear it snap, but then noticed when the film was gathering on the ground. When I noticed I stopped the screening and walkied MOD what was happening. Alec was also in the audience and came up to help get it back up and running quickly. We were able to fix it and got it up and running after about 5 minutes or so. 




Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Secret Ceremony went really well otherwise. It was shaping to be the best show I had run here. Framing was on point, threading easy, and cues a breeze. But then the incident with the changeover to reel 5 threw off that momentum. Alec thankfully helped me get it back up and running quickly, but I'm bummed about that hiccup. I've since fully repaired the countdown, but also attached pictures of the break here. Otherwise, a really good show. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Range Life finished converting and I left it ingesting in Theater 1 overnight.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:
Did a post-inspection on Secret Ceremony, taking extra care looking through Reel 5. I fully repaired the countdown and made sure everything was lined up properly and everything was on the right side. It is back on shipping reels and in their cans. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: 

Maintenance/cleaning: I cleaned Theater 4 projectors and gave the house reels an alcohol wipe because Secret Ceremony was giving me a hints of vinegar. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I managed to fill out the ticketed start times and preshow times for this coming week. Since we're still waiting on the trailer to put in the playlists that will shift the credit times, so I've left those blank for now. 

Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with tomorrow's automation and set for tomorrow

Marquee updated?: I added Theater Camp to the marquee cause I saw we didn't have it up when I came in today. 

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24