NPP Projection Open 12/17



To do this evening/ was completed: Ran through the Dream Scenario playlist this morning in T3 just to see if I could mimic the issue that occurred last night. Playlist ran smoothly. The Winter Feature element sounded too hot at 4.5 so I updated trailer packs to run that piece at 4.0. I know the volume can vary from theater to theater (4.5 sounds alright in T1) but I thought it'd be best to play things a little more quiet overall. 

Hudsucker Proxy went alright but there were 1.5 presentation issues, the more prominent of which being that the leader for reel two snapped right as I hit the motor, clean snap right between 7 and 8 on the countdown. I stopped the motor and muted the 750, brought house lights up and reconnected the rest of the leader to the take up reel, got the picture back on screen in about 1.5 minutes. I feel like I recall a similar motor-start-snap issue a few months ago? The leader was definitely taut on the take-up reel, no slack at all.

The other half-issue was the same thing we've dealt with forever: image coming from P2 was blurred on the sides, particularly the left side of the screen, no matter how much I increased gate tension. It wasn't totally detrimental but I notice it whenever it happens, and find it frustrating.

Brunch letters taken down.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 7/19

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Admin 3/24