NPP Projection Close 1/9
To do this evening/ was completed: The rain really hit us tonight. Jared walkied me near the end of the night letting me know that there was some leaking behind Theater 5's screen. I don't think it should effect anything, but double check tomorrow morning just in case!
Presentation Issues: I initially had Alec's headset in, but I could not hear anything from MOD over the walkie.
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Trivia went smooth tonight as we kick off 2024
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): Zone of Interest keys uploaded
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection: Did a quick cue pull for Beautician and the Beast.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): I filled out the cue sheets for next week. Though we are still missing credit timing for Zone of Interest, Cemetery Man, Beautician and the Beast, City on Fire, and credit start on Angel Heart
Tomorrow's cue sheets cross referenced with automation and set
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment