Projection Admin 9/04
To do this evening/ was completed: Started the new cue sheets, cleared out formulas for first runs that we won't need so that it's less congested and added new formulas for His 3 Daughters, Beetlejuice, and Front Room.
Weekly Update is out. Please get your eyes on it when you can! Thank you!
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built and scheduled the Staff screenings on the TMS. Email is out.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: I've been in contact with a representative from Radical Media about what will now be a 35mm screening of Some Kind of Monster on 9/24 in T1. The film is on cores and they'll be sending us new shipping reels to put the film onto once the screening is over - doing em a lil favor. They just wanted a hand with sourcing the plastic reels and such for this print as it doesn't sound like they've done the analogue thing before, it just so happens that the filmmaker has a print. I asked that we receive everything at least a week in advance.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): I am using my own iCloud account to download Godfathers of Hardcore (to the 4/6 desktop), since that'll be easier than getting a drive, though that's a good backup option. We will need to DCP this!! It's a prores file and will be done downloading in about an hour or so.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built and scheduled the Staff screenings on the TMS. Email is out.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: I've been in contact with a representative from Radical Media about what will now be a 35mm screening of Some Kind of Monster on 9/24 in T1. The film is on cores and they'll be sending us new shipping reels to put the film onto once the screening is over - doing em a lil favor. They just wanted a hand with sourcing the plastic reels and such for this print as it doesn't sound like they've done the analogue thing before, it just so happens that the filmmaker has a print. I asked that we receive everything at least a week in advance.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): I am using my own iCloud account to download Godfathers of Hardcore (to the 4/6 desktop), since that'll be easier than getting a drive, though that's a good backup option. We will need to DCP this!! It's a prores file and will be done downloading in about an hour or so.
Downloaded the DCP files for Cat Video Fest to the T1 comp, which are transferring over to the DCPII drive.
**I talked Jack through how to keep downloading Amadeus in T1 (lots of files. filemail link). Media Shuttle was being too difficult. All the files will likely finish downloading by tomorrow morning.
We received the print of Normal Life.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Scheduled pickups and printed out labels for Summer of Sam and The Funhouse. Both of these are outbound today. They're on the black cart.
Print/video Inspection: Cry Baby can get inspected, as can Normal Life.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning: I found our shutter from DMS in the MOD office. It was delivered yesterday, apparently.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Scheduled pickups and printed out labels for Summer of Sam and The Funhouse. Both of these are outbound today. They're on the black cart.
Print/video Inspection: Cry Baby can get inspected, as can Normal Life.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes
Maintenance/cleaning: I found our shutter from DMS in the MOD office. It was delivered yesterday, apparently.
Ran loops/adjusted the port glass tape for this evening's One Eyed Jacks.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes!
Marquee updated?: Bits can get changed this evening. Tomorrow I can put up the new A1 titles.
Posters updated?: We received posters for Megalopolis, Wicked (new ones), and Sonic the Hedgehog 3. All have been stored and labeled in 3/7.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes!
Marquee updated?: Bits can get changed this evening. Tomorrow I can put up the new A1 titles.
Posters updated?: We received posters for Megalopolis, Wicked (new ones), and Sonic the Hedgehog 3. All have been stored and labeled in 3/7.
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment