Projection Admin 10/02



To do this evening/ was completed: More NewFest techs! 
Desmond, Dustin and I went over the new OCAP versions of some of the shorts and made notes about the ones that still need adjusting with their subtitling files, aspect ratios, etc. This morning I downloaded and ingested all available trailers to T1/TMS, but the trailers will also need to go to T3. I have a tech playlist for the last bit of shorts, but we'll also go through the feature I Used To Be... along with the rest of the shorts and new trailers on Monday, with Kim. Today we also went through all of the trailers, land acknowledgment and sponsor vids we have in T1. Everything looks and sounds good. There's a lot of trailers this year. Apparently we won't be using all of them, but let's keep them on the server just in case. 
Also! I downloaded, DCP'd and ingested the NewFest preshow, which we will loop as many times as needed for each show. It looks good! - Lillian 

Note: Joe mentioned today that he was having trouble over at WB with downloading two of the Bloody Lady shorts. I already had all of them set here but hadn't taken a look yet, so just to be sure I checked out both of the shorts in question, in T4, and they look/sound good. I've copied them over to the Almodovar drive so that Cristina can snag it tomorrow and bring it to him. - Lillian

Presentation Issues: Plex wasn't working for a hot second, but that's because our computer was running slow and the connection was poor. We restarted everything and got it back up. This has happened before when downloading lots of content. It should be fine from here on out, but keep an eye on it. Thanks! - Lillian 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Staff Screening info has been scheduled on the TMS and calendar. Email is out! - Lillian

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Alec set up spoons whilst I tech'd. Thank you,  Alec! We're all set for tonight. Also, I believe Alec has the DCP of Home Alone 2 transcoding in T1. Keep an eye on it if you want, but I reckon it won't be done until tomorrow morn. - Lillian

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): We received posters for Heretic, The Apprentice and a mystery standee that I haven't opened up yet. Perhaps this is for Joker 2? I don't believe we'll need whatever it is as we tend to not keep standees around... they can be a bit of a nuisance, but I will take a look tomorrow morning. Other posters mentioned have been stored and labeled in 3/7. - Lillian 

Ordering/Receiving (content): We received the DCP of My Bloody Valentine. I ingested this to the TMS. - Lillian

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: We received Demon Knight today! This can get inspected. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes. 

Maintenance/cleaning: 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Jack will be finishing the new cue sheets this evening. We're set for tomorrow. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection 11/17 Close

NPP Projection Report 4/6 Open

Projection Close 12/28 Lillian