NPP Projection Report 7/28 Admin


To do this evening/ was completed: 35mm Odyssey running smoothly.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: We got a complaint about the Twisted Romance preshow for Obsession so Kat asked us to swap it out with Generic_Romance, which I did for the two/three shows we got left. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: There was an "ILS board communication failure" on the T2 Christie this morning. Bit of a long story but I replaced the IMCB for the ILS and we're all good. I initially changed the LampLOC board (this is also an IMCB, they're identical), and adjusted lens files when I thought we'd need to replace something else, but Jerry told me where the correct board was located and I changed that and reset the lens files back to normal. TLDR we have a new LampLOC board in T2 and the previous LampLOC board was moved to the ILS. I'll order another backup IMCB or two from Jerry soon.

Since we're losing Obsession soon I started replacing the 1.50 masking preset. In 1 & 2 I changed it back to 2.20 and in Th3 I set the Variable cue to 1.37 for the Dark Room shorts.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Cue sheets for next week are filled out except for the credit timing for John Carter on the second night. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

Projection Close 8/26 Lillian

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open