NPP Projection Report 7/29 Admin


To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built WTO/99 and filled in the timing on the cue sheet, save for the Q&As end time as this is not on the event memo yet. The feature has been teched; it's entirely in 1.33 except the opening logo, so I put a masking cue after that.

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Set up a mic & stand for the Stir of Echoes intro tonight and ran loops for the film.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Ingested One Night Only.

Outgoing/Shipping (content): Deleted several features off the LMS and screen servers.

Print/video Inspection: Looked at I Want Your Sex and updated the volume in the playlist.

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?: Yes, added the titles for August.

Maintenance/cleaning: Since Obsession has its last show in T5 tonight, where it can't be masked, I've reset the masking presets everywhere.

I pulled the test film off the T4 platter and set the upper and lower rollers for the projector. These don't need to be moved for reel-to-reel shows FYI.

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Added tomorrow's private event to the cue sheet.

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?: FYI - I left the large Behringer mixer and some cables by the cart for me to take to Williamsburg tomorrow morning.

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Projection Admin 9/8 Lillian/Will

Projection Close 8/26 Lillian

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open