Projection Admin 7/30



To do this evening/ was completed: Happy (early) Birthday to Jack
Keep an eye out for manual starts today!

Broke down The Odyssey since we're screening it in T4 starting tomorrow, so (reels 3 and 2 are in their boxes) but the first reel is still on the make up table because the table's motor section was getting so stressed it started steaming/smoking a bit. Alec and I will be taking a look at this first thing in the morning. In addition to turning the table off, I unplugged it for good measure. We're gonna let it cool off this evening. There's only, essentially, the first five minutes of the feature left to put back on the reel, so hopefully tomorrow morning will be quick after it rests tonight. 

Presentation Issues: Had a complaint about brightness in T2. I raised the brightness ever so slightly, but it's harder to make any real shift when we're open. It also looked good during the staff screening this morning. Will and I checked this out and whilst it looks perfectly acceptable, it could be brighter. I know Alec made some adjustments not that long ago, and the lamp is not anywhere near it's expiration date, so we can take a look at this tomorrow. 

Preshow Clips/Playlist: We received the new trailer list from Kat, the new content of which I have ingested, sans a trailer or two. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: The mixer in T3 is on the fritz. All the settings were correct and I tested different cables, different mics, and checked everything in the booth, but a different mixer as the only thing that worked. The T4 mixer is in there right now with the mic in a stand off to the side. I tested the playlist for the private event tonight. All set. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): Received the slide for Wild Inside, which I DCP'd and ingested. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): I will get Stir of Echoes out tomorrow morning. 

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. Made a few adjustments to Friday. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 3/30

NPP Projection Close 6/14