NPP Projection Admin 9/4



To do this evening/ was completed: Put up Onslaught letters and forewent the rest of the split titles, per Alec's recommendation. Also took off the 35mm letters for Odyssey. The 35mm poster for Odyssey is still up... "Now Showing" for Onslaught.

Old playlists and forecasts removed, new A1 playlists built. A good amount of them were running to about 42 minutes of preshow so per Kat's recommendation I removed the Heart of the Beast trailer. 

Tech'd: Gridlock'd, Poetic Justice, Gang Related, Litany For Survival and its preshow assets. Volumes logged. The Litany DCP we were provided does not have captions burned in, so I'm thinking it just has a file embedded for closed-captioning devices. We'll look at the pro-res files and see if we can make a new DCP with captions that way.

Litany assets:

ALMPromo: 4.0 Volume, 1.85 lens/mask.

QVNYC Trailer: 5.0 Volume 1.85 lens/mask.

I saw a note on the board stating Gridlock'd volume and credit time but both of those were wrong. I crossed those out and put down the right details.

Started converting NoBudge files. There's a folder in the Share drive for DCPs (NoBudge52DCPs).

Desmond gave me a drive with Bullet (1996). I'm copying it over to the Share drive.

Three Amigos needs to be tech'd tonight after last round in T2.

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content):

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/2

Projection Admin 3/30