NPP Projection Report 9/19 Open
To do this evening/ was completed: There is another marquee rental that needs to go up tonight and remain up through Monday. I got the letters out minus one "Y." The current rental is using two "Y"s, so one of those can be used. The current one needs to stay up until 10pm.
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Above the Rim went nicely. I rewound it back onto the shipping reels and packed it away. Scope lenses and plates are in for tomorrow.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): I downloaded Lithium Rising (private event 9/23) from YouTube and converted to DCP. Ingested to the LMS and Theater 3.
Host for the 10/3 private event dropped off their blu-ray of Newsies which is currently converting down in T1, finishing onto George Ivan. They left their phone number on a piece of paper with the blu-ray and asked us to confirm it's good once we tech it. Just mentioning it in case it gets looked at by someone else.
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection: I looked at Zeism because the filmmaker was nervous about the new file. It's all good and I confirmed with him. This is for next week so I didn't build the playlist, tech info is on the white board.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: I fixed the keyboard tray in the T1 rack.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?: I did the marquee rental for the brunch side this morning.
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection: I looked at Zeism because the filmmaker was nervous about the new file. It's all good and I confirmed with him. This is for next week so I didn't build the playlist, tech info is on the white board.
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning: I fixed the keyboard tray in the T1 rack.
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):
Marquee updated?: I did the marquee rental for the brunch side this morning.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment