NPP Projection Report 9/23 Admin


To do this evening/ was completed: Scheduled the LMS (sans a few special events) for the next week. As per Jess' request, I adjusted the playlists so that preshow lights stay on throughout trailers and come down right before the policy. - L

Staff screenings are out on 7shifts, scheduled on the LMS and blocked on the calendar.  - L

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Built Welcome Space Brothers and Dear Mama playlists.

Trailer Updates: Updated trailer info for the new playlists. Built Forgotten Island playlists.  - L

Special Events/ AV set up: Set up the wireless mic receivers and PA speakers in T2 for the Zoolander event tonight.

Got the spoons folks setup in T1 today so they could train a new colleague who will be standing in for Michael soon. Everything's been cleaned up. - L

Set up mics and tested the content for the T3 private event today.

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): We got posters for History of Concrete

Ordering/Receiving (content): Got a new version of the Gotham intro video which I ingested and looked at in T2, all good.

Noticed when scheduling the LMS that they keys for Juice are only good for the 26th, so I reached out to John (copied projection) to keep us updated on a key extension for the 27th. We're in the booking thread with them. Should get new keys soon! (Got the keys!) - L

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection: Double checked both DCPs we have for History of Concrete, none of which are OCAP. I took the OCA info off the cue sheets. - L

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Recycling out in 4/6 - L

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Made the formula for Digger and added the early shows to Thursday's cue sheet.

Hey all, I had to redo a couple of the formulas since the timing was off (not where the timing info is listed at the top, the issue is that they hadn't been adjusted at the bottom. Please be extra careful! Thanks! See image below. I updated the sheets/times for the rest of the new week. - L


























Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2