NPP Projection Report 9/8 Close
To do this evening/ was completed:
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist: Ingested the Litany for Survival slideshow and added it to the playlist.
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: Merrily We Go To Hell went well. I cleaned the projectors after the show and put the scope lenses and plates back in for tomorrow.
The T6 private event went well.
Trivia also went well. Put everything away afterward and left the USB-C adapter connected to the HDMI cable behind the pew for the Toast training tomorrow. The sound system is also still on and the projector is connected for this tomorrow.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): DCP'd the two remaining tracks for the Wong Foo drag show and ingested them.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Packed up Merrily and scheduled a pickup for tomorrow. It's on the cart.
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Made the formula for The Uprising and filled the rest in for next week, except for the early Resident Evil shows on Thursady.
Trivia also went well. Put everything away afterward and left the USB-C adapter connected to the HDMI cable behind the pew for the Toast training tomorrow. The sound system is also still on and the projector is connected for this tomorrow.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):
Ordering/Receiving (content): DCP'd the two remaining tracks for the Wong Foo drag show and ingested them.
Deluxe is having issues uploading to our e-delivery server currently. I'm in communication with them about this. I requested a hard drive of The Uprising and they've overnighted one. It should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest if it doesn't ship until tomorrow. They sent us tracking.
I was sent a link to download Death Spin 2 which is for a private event on Halloween. It expires on 10/9, so we have time.
Multiple attempts to download the Thiiird file failed, as is typical with a Dropbox download of this size. I gave it one more try and left it going before I left, but I'm not hopeful so I also asked if Kat might be able to give it a try.
Outgoing/Shipping (content): Packed up Merrily and scheduled a pickup for tomorrow. It's on the cart.
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Made the formula for The Uprising and filled the rest in for next week, except for the early Resident Evil shows on Thursady.
Checked tomorrow, all good.
Marquee updated?: Updated the 35mm side.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Marquee updated?: Updated the 35mm side.
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?:
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment