Projection Close 9/11



To do this evening/ was completed: The marquee rental for tomorrow is up! Chenelle confirmed they're happy with it. 35mm letters taken down, but I kept the 35mm bit organized and labeled under the letters cabinet for after the rental. 

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist: Noticed one of the new forecasts was lookin' a bit funky file wise. Kat is uploading V2s so I can take care of the playlists Monday. 

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up: Ingested the first Dear Mama episode to the LMS and DCP'd the next. Please ingest this in the morning. It'll be done soon, but not before I leave. 

Liased with Chenelle and asked if we could start the hosts' tech (for Monday, a rental) on the early side of their time preferred time slot, so likely 11:30. Just hooking up their laptop. 

In T1, I downloaded the video file for the private event on 10/31. The audio is currently transcoding. DCP can get finished up in the morning, or I can do it when I get in. It'll be finishing to the George Ivan drive. 

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers):

Ordering/Receiving (content): More new preshow content coming Monday, EOD. 

Pinged the Lemonade Blessing folks since the DCP didn't come through yet and whilst they had a few hiccups with the DCP, it should be arriving in my inbox some time tomorrow morning. 

Outgoing/Shipping (content): 

Print/video Inspection: Inspected the whole print of Final Fantasy, which is in good condition. I'll run a reel of this Monday to get sound. 

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning: Will likley need to change the lamp in T7 either Monday or Tues. 

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes. 

Marquee updated?:

Posters updated?:

Cleaning lights on for the night?:

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/2

Projection Admin 3/30