NPP Projection Close 10/1
To do this evening/ was completed:
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: I brought the spots board back up to the booth for the John Wilson Q&A in theater 1 and reconnected it there to avoid operating the lights from the side of the screen. The History of Concrete screening and talkback went just fine save for the ten or so minutes they went over taking audience questions which immediately cut into the STB event starting on schedule with its near two hundred guests waiting outside the auditorium. I brought the spots board back down, reconnected it for the STB hosts, and was alerted to the wash lights malfunctioning. Took a couple of runs up and down from booth 1 and messing with the buttons on the board itself before I realized the "left" and "center" spotlight breaker switches were left off despite Lillian's blog stating these could be kept on. I am not sure why these were off. I also did not know these prevented the wash lights from operating normally. STB started about 15-20 minutes behind schedule and the crowd was let in as the hosts were continuing to set up prizes at the front of the room. Once things got underway all went smoothly and the gear was broken down and organized beneath the screen for Saturday's brunch event.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): La Bola Negra one sheets were delivered and stored behind 3/7
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Presentation Issues:
Preshow Clips/Playlist:
Trailer Updates:
Special Events/ AV set up: I brought the spots board back up to the booth for the John Wilson Q&A in theater 1 and reconnected it there to avoid operating the lights from the side of the screen. The History of Concrete screening and talkback went just fine save for the ten or so minutes they went over taking audience questions which immediately cut into the STB event starting on schedule with its near two hundred guests waiting outside the auditorium. I brought the spots board back down, reconnected it for the STB hosts, and was alerted to the wash lights malfunctioning. Took a couple of runs up and down from booth 1 and messing with the buttons on the board itself before I realized the "left" and "center" spotlight breaker switches were left off despite Lillian's blog stating these could be kept on. I am not sure why these were off. I also did not know these prevented the wash lights from operating normally. STB started about 15-20 minutes behind schedule and the crowd was let in as the hosts were continuing to set up prizes at the front of the room. Once things got underway all went smoothly and the gear was broken down and organized beneath the screen for Saturday's brunch event.
Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): La Bola Negra one sheets were delivered and stored behind 3/7
Ordering/Receiving (content):
Outgoing/Shipping (content):
Print/video Inspection:
Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:
Maintenance/cleaning:
Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift): Yes
Marquee updated?:
Posters updated?:
Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes
Projection cart by entrance?:
Additional Notes:
Comments
Post a Comment