NPP Projection Close 10/2

To do this evening/ was completed:

Presentation Issues:

Preshow Clips/Playlist:

Trailer Updates:

Special Events/ AV set up:

Ordering/Receiving (posters & trailers): 

Ordering/Receiving (content): A box containing a print of Silent Hill was delivered this evening despite it not being scheduled at either of our locations (I checked both calendars and could not find the title this month or the next). I looked inside the box to make sure it wasn't another print that had been mislabeled but even the packing slip had the title written down. I re-taped the box and brought it back down on the cart near the side door until it can be returned or picked up by someone from Sony.

Outgoing/Shipping (content):

Print/video Inspection:

Asset tracking doc updated/checked?:

Maintenance/cleaning:

Cue sheets updated/checked (every shift):

Marquee updated?: Put letters  up for Your Mother Your Mother Your Mother (that's right, all three of them) and removed Practical Magic 2 + added letters for tomorrow morning's rentals and sent Chenelle photos for confirmation

Posters updated?: I was unable to replace Practical Magic 2 this evening for reasons pictured below. I am begging for us to change these in the mornings when the bike rack is less of an obstruction.


Took down Your Mother Your Mother Your Mother (this is back behind 3/7 next to the letters that were taken down and have been organized) from the lobby and replaced it with You Can See Everything under a "coming soon" banner

Cleaning lights on for the night?: Yes

Projection cart by entrance?:

Additional Notes: A guest named James Park kindly asked about purchasing a Resident Evil poster this evening but I explained to him we only had the one on display and it might be a few more weeks before it got taken down. I double checked the poster cubby behind 3/7 and brought out some of the trivia options to show him that we did in fact not have any extras available. He mentioned having emailed about it recently but I have no memory of this and cannot find any record of his request so he might reach out again. We get too few posters from distributors nowadays to be so forthcoming with marketing materials. Perhaps a for profit scheme could be worth looking into. Not that the posters are ours to sell...unless?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPP Projection Report 11/23 Open

Projection Admin 9/18

Projection Admin 9/2